The Medical Clinic is a professional multicultural medical centre offering individual adult and group psychotherapy. Medical counseling is also available for adults.
The Medical Clinic limits its work to psychotherapy and counseling: we do not provide "physical health" services. The psychotherapy and counseling services provided by the clinic are covered by the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP).
The medical staff of The Medical Clinic includes several fully qualified and experienced Physician Psychotherapists and Psychiatrists. We are presently ready, able and willing to take on new patient referrals immediately.
The clinic has been very involved with continuing medical education including the following sessions/programs:
· Interpersonal Psychotherapy Training, The Clarke Institue of Psychiatry. We are plainning another IPT course. Please call for details.
· Elective in Undergraduate Psychiatry and
Psychotherapy for Medical Students. We are seeking GP-Psychotherapy tutors for
the summer of 1999 (August)
· Medical Psychotherapy for Primary Care Physicians Symposium, held at the Regal Constellation Hotel (Sept. 1998)
· Balint Group Psychotherapy Supervision, The Department of Family Medicine University of Toronto, and the College of Family Physicians of Canada.
· Interpersonal Psychotherapy Supervision
· Pharmacotheraphy in GP-Psychotherapy
· Upcoming sessions on GP-Psychotherapy,
please call to inquire.
For more information on The Medical Clinic for Person-Centred Psychotherapy please call toll free 1-888-229-8088.
To cancel an appointment, simply call and speak to our Secretaries (at least 48 hours in advance) during office hour, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your appointment. (This email address is for canceling appointment only; the clinic staff will not reply to any messages from this email).
Michael Paré, B.Sc., M.Sc., M..Ed., M.D.